This is my first real blog so bare with me as I get use to the mechanics of using it. My name is Sid and I'm an avid book reader. I read a variety of genres but what I love to read most about is Romance! Not necessarily that genre although I do like reading those too but the whole idea of romance in books gets me excited to read any type whether its Fantasy, Sci-fi, Young Adult or Adult books. I'll be reviewing books with any type of genre as long as it has some type of romance in it regardless if it is tiny to being a big portion of the book. I don't read alot of LGBT ones but I do read some occasional Adult M/M romance because I love the smexy times involved. I love Alpha males in books, it's just my personal preference but I don't mind reading books without either. I'll be reviewing alot of books as I read through, as I read atleast three books a week but I don't think I'll be reviewing all of them, we'll see.
Anyways, my reviews will be based on the characters and romance that is involved with. Not to say that I won't be focusing on the plot, characters and writing of the book, it'll just be a separate rating in itself. Romance is a big part of why I read books and my main focus but if there are books readers would like me to try, I don't mind at all. I don't like being too critical when it comes to books, as an aspiring author I can understand how much it takes to write and edit a book so I usually give four or five stars on Goodreads. Maybe three stars if I really disliked the book but that is as low a rating as I'll be doing. I won't be doing alot of reviews for past books that I've read as I usually forget most aspects of the book if I'm not reading it in the moment but if anyone's interested in talking to me about a specific book, I'll be happy to chat with anyone about them!
I do like to read mainstream books often as I usually want to read what the hype is about, so you'll be seeing those as I read on. Most of the time I'm a bit slow on reading what's coming out as I like to read whatever, whenever so people'll have to bare with me on that also. I get sidetracked easily depending on my mood and what urges I want to read at the moment. I don't own any of the books personally, as I love to go to the library practically every two days to get a new book, it's literally never ending. Although there's occasion books that I'll love and have to buy (5th Wave Series Anyone?).
I'll be posting my reviews on Goodreads so don't hesitate to chat with me there too!
Expect my first review soon!
Sid
Anyways, my reviews will be based on the characters and romance that is involved with. Not to say that I won't be focusing on the plot, characters and writing of the book, it'll just be a separate rating in itself. Romance is a big part of why I read books and my main focus but if there are books readers would like me to try, I don't mind at all. I don't like being too critical when it comes to books, as an aspiring author I can understand how much it takes to write and edit a book so I usually give four or five stars on Goodreads. Maybe three stars if I really disliked the book but that is as low a rating as I'll be doing. I won't be doing alot of reviews for past books that I've read as I usually forget most aspects of the book if I'm not reading it in the moment but if anyone's interested in talking to me about a specific book, I'll be happy to chat with anyone about them!
I do like to read mainstream books often as I usually want to read what the hype is about, so you'll be seeing those as I read on. Most of the time I'm a bit slow on reading what's coming out as I like to read whatever, whenever so people'll have to bare with me on that also. I get sidetracked easily depending on my mood and what urges I want to read at the moment. I don't own any of the books personally, as I love to go to the library practically every two days to get a new book, it's literally never ending. Although there's occasion books that I'll love and have to buy (5th Wave Series Anyone?).
I'll be posting my reviews on Goodreads so don't hesitate to chat with me there too!
Expect my first review soon!
Sid
No comments:
Post a Comment