Monday, April 18, 2016

Update!

Hi!

Well, I've read a ton of books this past week but none I wanted to review on here for. I love New Adult romance books including MC (Motorcycle Club) books, but they are very hard to review and I think it's just better for me to stick to reviewing mostly YA for now. I have a whole shelf of library books to read and it is so hard to get into the mood to read them since I've been reading my NA stuff. Hopefully, by the end of this work I've read one of them, ha.

Here's a list of books that I want to read and review (all YA) in the upcoming weeks :

1. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
2. Serpentine by Cindy Pon
3. Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
4. Until Friday Night by Abbi Glines
5. Walk on Earth Stranger by Rae Carson
6. Alliegant by Veronica Roth

Most of them are fantasy type books but I have one contemporary that I've been dying to read so another hope on getting my YA reading on soon!

Sid

No comments:

Post a Comment