Monday, May 23, 2016

Update : Graphic Novels & Manga

Hello!

I've finished my finals and I will definitely be going on a reading binge this summer! I have so many books to read I'm so excited! I just wanted to notify that I've scrapped the books I was planning to read before. People have no idea how many times I renew those books that sometimes I never even get the chance to read them! That being said I'll just list what books I'll most likely be reading, but there won't be any order, as I read depending on my mood most of the time. I've added a couple Adult books in there too.

Upcoming books :

-Serpentine by Cindy Pon
-Alienated by Melissa Sanders
-My Life With the Walter Boys by Ali Novak
-Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton
-Vampire Crush by A.M. Robinson
-Spelled by Betsy Schow
-His Bonnie Bride by Hannah Howell
-The Young Elites by Marie Lu

I've also want to say that I might be doing reviews for Graphic Novels and Manga, depending on how many in the series I probably might do reviews of some volumes together. I'm still debating about it, but I most likely will be doing it, so don't be surprised if a random Graphic Novel or Manga pop out sometimes.

That being said, see you next time!

-Sid

No comments:

Post a Comment