My finals are coming up and so I wanted some light reading to help with the stress of studying. So I'm going to finish up Truthwitch this week but will not likely be reading more young adult till after finals. That said, I'm going to read my guilty pleasures of Adult romance novels. I've said before that romance is my go to for reading, so I'm just going to be reviewing a few of them. Young adult books are stressful, they make me frustrated sometimes so I rather enjoy a novel than get too emotional over one, not to say that Adult novels don't do that to me either but atleast I know there'll be a happy ending. Too many series are out and Adult novels usual focus on a couple per book, so that's what I'll be reviewing.
I really love Historical Romance novels, including Highlander ones, those just make me fangirl and swoon so much! Currently I'm reading a Western one, which aren't too bad but usually I love to focus on European ones i.e. Scotland but since I've been a fan of Hannah Howell I wanted to try her other books. I won't necessarily have a pause in Young Adult, only for a couple weeks or so but just wanted to let readers know before hand.
Alrighty, until the next book!
Sid
I really love Historical Romance novels, including Highlander ones, those just make me fangirl and swoon so much! Currently I'm reading a Western one, which aren't too bad but usually I love to focus on European ones i.e. Scotland but since I've been a fan of Hannah Howell I wanted to try her other books. I won't necessarily have a pause in Young Adult, only for a couple weeks or so but just wanted to let readers know before hand.
Alrighty, until the next book!
Sid
No comments:
Post a Comment